I know we haven't met, but I don't want to be an ant.
You know? I mean, it's like we go through life with our antennas bouncing off one another, continously on ant autopilot, with nothing really human required of us. Stop. Go. Walk here. Drive there. All action basically for survival. All communication simply to keep this ant colony buzzing along in an efficient, polite manner. "Here's your change." "Paper or plastic?' "Credit or debit?" "You want ketchup with that?"
I don't want a straw. I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be ant, you know?

(Waking Life,2001)

sábado, octubre 02, 2010

Más sabe el diablo por viejo...

Si el dicho popular dice que segundas partes nunca fueron buenas......alguien me explica porque uno insiste con terceras!?







P.S.: Todo parecido con la realidad es mera coincidencia = no te hagas cargo.
P.S.II: Si algún día llegás a la cuarta agarrate porque te hago firmar la libreta roja = de esta si hacete cargo XD.
P.S.III: Solo porque si lo pronuncio es como decir play station 3. (Si..leo las siglas en inglés. Siempre)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario